Monday, March 21, 2022

Tons of Fun Bookmark by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today, I am sharing a simple bookmark featuring the Elephant Stackers which is part of the Stacker collection. This project is perfect for Ai's current challenge "Black Tie Affair," as it features white, black, gray color tones. Keep reading below for details on how I made this creation.


First, I die cut the bookmark shape with the Bookmark Dies set. Next, I stamped the sentiment in pigment black ink and I stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black ink. Both the sentiment and image are from the Elephant Stackers set. 

The elephants were colored with Copic markers. I used Warm Grays for their fur. The colors I used are listed at the end of this post. I just love how this clean and simple project turned out.

 Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

Copic Markers Used
W5, W3, W1
RV21, RV11, RV000

Ai Products Used
4737 - Elephant Stacker

No comments: