Tuesday, April 19, 2022

Be our Guest Doorway by Nina

 Hello Ai friends, join me today as I share this adorable slimline card I made using the new Front Porch Door Set.



I stamped my images and colored them with Copic markers and cut them using the dies included in the set. I then stamped the phrase "Be our Guest" from the set and replaced the word "Guest" with bigger dies from my stash.


I arranged my scene and backed the door with foam tape to add dimension. and cut my background using Art Impressions Stitched Slimline Die Set. I used a stencil to create the background bricks using a blender and Antique Lenin distress ink applying very little pressure so you just get a subtle hint of the bricks.




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun slimline design, Nina!

Nina said...

Thank you Cynthia, so glad you like it šŸ„°