Monday, April 18, 2022

Hop This Way! by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! I hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend. I wanted to share one more Easter card design featuring the new Happy Spring Set. I just love playing with beautiful pastel colors. 


To create the bright background, I used Picked Raspberry and Mermaid Lagoon Distress Oxide inks with a Striped stencil on light pink cardstock. Next, I layered the background with a bright yellow frame. To finish the background, I distressed the edges of the Comic Frame with Picked Raspberry ink. 


I used my Copic markers to color the adorable Easter bunnies and chick. I used foam tape to attach the images to the card front. To fill the negative space on the card front, I added yellow enamel dots. 

To finish the card, I die cut the stamped sentiment with a small oval die cut to replicate an egg shape.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!



No comments: