Friday, April 8, 2022

New Release Front Porch Garden Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a Spring card created with the New Ai Front Porch Garden and Front Porch Door Sets!

The Front Door image was colored with Copic Markers and I used a brick stencil to resemble a brick home. This door will be so fun to decorate for all the seasons and you can change the house and flower colors to make the home personalized. I also colored in the windows to look like the home had lights on inside. This cool set also includes coordinating dies to cut out the images and open the door.


Ai released several themed stamp sets that coordinate with the Front Porch Door. I used the new Front Porch Garden on my project. I love the tulips in the watering can and the hanging basket with the floral arrangement!


Lastly, I added the greeting "Have a Blessed Day" to a stenciled grass background. This sentiment is great for Spring, but can be used year-round. I also added the "In my Garden" sign to the door to complete the card. I know several people who love to garden and I had them in mind when I was making this card.

I hope you enjoyed a peek at the New Ai Front Porch Garden and Front Porch Door Sets. All the sets are available now and are so much to create with!

Have a great day!









No comments: