Saturday, April 9, 2022

🌷NEW RELEASE🌷 Easter Doorway by Janet

 
Hello everyone! I hope you're excited as everyone on the Design Team is about the start of the new releases. This week the beautiful Front Porch Door and Front Porch accessories sets were released. There are so many creative ways to use the sets together to create a gorgeous doorway scene. 

Today I have a card I made combining the 5512-Front Porch Door Set with the 5488-Front Porch Easter Set. The key to successful layered image like this is to use a technique that combines stamping and masking. After stamping the images in the front of the scene, mask the front images to stamp the next layer and continue this process until all your images are in place. I colored the Easter doorway with Copic markers. The color list can be found at the bottom of this post.

After coloring, I created a frameless shaker piece using some Easter themed shaker bits. Frameless shaker cards are easy and quick to make and keep the card relatively flat. This means it mails more easily than a card that has dimension from foam tape. I made mine by securing a piece of non-glare plastic from a page protector around the image. Once done, the shaker was layered on top of a gold metallic mat and then secured on a square card base. I love how it has lots of movement without the extra bulk that most interactive cards require. 

COPIC MARKERS USED
C0, C1, C3, C5, C7, 100
R32, R35, R37, R39
BG15, BG45, BG72, BG78
YG61, YG63, YG67
Y13, Y15, Y17
E23, E25, E29

Thanks for joining me today to take a look at the new Front Porch Door stamp series. I think this is going to be a fan favorite!

Happy Creating!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments: