Friday, April 29, 2022

You're Wonderful Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created with two of the new 2022 Freebie stamps. The Ai Freebies are always so cute and this little Fox and Bunny are perfect for a Spring card! 

I stamped both of the sweet critters with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I think these two work great on a card together and I love the little bunny with her basket!


To create a background, I used a cloud stencil with bright yellow ink and markers for the grass. The sentiment is from the 5186- Enjoy the Ride Set and I used orange ink to coordinate with the cloud color. I also added some orange ink around the edges for extra color.

Lastly, I added a little pink heart and layers of pink glitter, carrot pattern paper, and green card stock before attaching the card to a light pink (4-1/2" x 4-1/2") card base. 


I hope you enjoyed today's card and are inspired to make a Spring card with the Ai 2022 Freebie stamps!

Have a great day!





2 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

I love how beautifully colored those cute animals are on that card!!!!!

Jennifrann said...

OMG! They're the cutest! They remind me of those Sylvanian Families toys that I wanted so badly as a kid!