Friday, May 20, 2022

Enjoy the Ride Card by Tasha!

 Good morning Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the fun 5186- Enjoy the Ride Set! This card was inspired by the current Ai Challenge; the theme is "Wheelie Awesome"!


I started by stamping with black hybrid ink and colored the image with Copic Markers. After coloring, I cut the stamped image out; I love the doggie!


For the background, I used stencils to make a little scene. You can change the entire look of a card by changing the background, I may make a Fall themed card next. I think some colorful leaves would be fun or pumpkins!

Lastly, I added layers of pink and orange cardstock and a fun teal polka-dot pattern paper layer. The bight colors are prefect for Spring and the "Life is short, Enjoy the Ride" sentiment can be sent to someone special any time of the year!

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you are having a great day!








No comments: