Saturday, May 21, 2022

Time To Celebrate! Sport Accessories Set by Janet Axtman


Hello Ai Fans! It's Jane with a bit of a different card for you today. It celebrates sport with a graphic style. It features the new 5510 Sport Accessories Set. I used it to make a black and white pattern on the upper portion of the panel. It's very easy to do this with a stamp positioner. Just place the small stamps in staggered positions and you get an instant background. I added pops of color by doodling in little red hearts. I love doodling like this. It adds a personal touch and it looks great too.
 
I also used the letters from 5072 Block Letters Die Set to spell the word Sport. I added a sport themed border using a punch and the sentiment is from 5107 Warthog Flip Card. The final touches are a strip of bling and another cutout megaphone from the the Accessories Set to highlight the front.

This is a perfect card to give someone for winning the big game, for having a great year in a sport, or to give special appreciation for a coach. It could even be used as a birthday card for a sports fan.

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope I inspired you to try something different with your Ai Stamps. It's great fun!

Wishing you a very crafty weekend!
Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

No comments: