Thursday, May 12, 2022

Wheelie Awesome Challenge #327 and our Up, Up & Away winner

 Hello Ai fans!

It's time for a new challenge at Art Impressions and that means one thing!

We have WINNERS to announce!

We choose a Top Spot and a Lucky, Random Winner for each challenge.

For our Up, Up & Away challenge we selected 

Nataša for our Top Spot.

She used our now retired Fairy Spinner and Dies to create her whimsical card.

Be sure to grab our badge and share it on your blog or social media.


Congratulations and please Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!

Our lucky, random winner for our Up, Up & Away challenge is:
Irene Rhodes




She used our 5225 – Castle Cubbies
Please contact Leah at Feedback@artimpressions.com
to claim a free stamp set of your choice!

Now that we've wrapped up our previous challenge, let's announce our new challenge!



To celebrate the new Ai Rides release at Art Impressions we're looking for creations that feature anything with wheels!  Cars, trucks, skateboards, bags, wagons, carts, wheelbarrows...you name it!  If it has wheels on it, we want to see it!

Reneé is our featured artist this week and she has two cards featuring some of the new sets.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello everyone!
Don't you just love the new Ai Rides flower truck and all of the fun accessories that are now available??
It's one of my favorite series!

I've used 
5511 – Floral Truck Set
for my first card.  The variety of flowers and the delicate 
butterflies are so wonderful.



I used pop dots to stagger the depths of the flower pots.



For my second card I used the same truck with the new 5510 – Sport Accessories.
I added my own verse on the banner.



I've had this paper in my craft stash for probably 10 years and never quite found a purpose for it.  When I saw the new sports accessories I knew immediately that it would be perfect for this set!








You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Loving the new Flower Truck set. Congrats to the winners!

Dandi93 said...

Thank you so much and Congrats to Nataša for being top pick

Natasa said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as a winner!