Thursday, May 12, 2022

Flower Truck by Mery Sauer

 Hello folks and welcome back!  

This is your crafty friend Mercy with another new release from Ai!

Today’s feature is the beautiful Flower Truck set (5511) 

I would like to focus on the stamp and die set more than the technique.   In today’s card I did lots of Copic coloring and some inking, that’s it. Yet, when you look at the card it seems to be more involved.

  

This set, just like the others from this new release, is versatile and can be easily combined with other sets; for example, I used the potted plants from set 5490 to create height in my card. I also used the wreath from the same set to create a garland around the pots. It's all in the details.


Re-stamping, changing colors and textures, mirroring the images are all examples of how the card could be created the same, yet, look different.

Options! (it's a win!) Give it a try!


Well, hope you get inspired by my suggestions, and please post your cards and tag Ai!

I get lots of inspiration from the cards you guys create and post!


See You all soon!



No comments: