Thursday, May 12, 2022

On The Road to Miami! by Mercy sauer

 Happy Thursday Crafter, Mercy here with a brand-new Challenge!....Wheelie Awesome! 

No really, that is the challenge...all about wheels/transportation...pretty fun!  


I went all out; I created the busiest card I've ever created!!!!

See for yourself... 



This card needed to be as big as possible, so I created a full size 3 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch slimline card. In my mind, I envisioned a very determined pale looking lady packing up, putting everything in the back of her truck and driving south to sunny Miami.


To ease the eyes and have a better transition between the two scenes, I left an empty space in the middle of the card. It’s almost like a pause button. I used many elements from other sets, very easy to combine them!

Be sure to check the supply list below.  


You either love or (not) this card; however, the important thing is that I very much enjoyed creating it. It's funny and universal. 



This is a good challenge...so many options, so little time. Please join in and share your creations, it will be fun to see where your mind goes.

I will see you back with a new challenge in two weeks!