Tuesday, May 24, 2022

Let's Enjoy a Road Trip by Nina

 Hello crafty friends, join me today as I share this fun project. My kids and I are planning a road trip right after school is over and I was so excited to create a card that reflects our fun plan.

I used the Holiday Mansion set as a hotel and used images from the Road Trip set to make my fun card.



I stamped the car, road & motel signs from Road Trip set, and the mansion from the mansion set using Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored them with Copic markers.

I cut a panel for the background and sketched mountains, hillsides and a road with a pencil. I cut masks and covered the mountains and ink blended the sky to give a sunset effect. also blended the hillsides the same way after masking thier surroundings.



 I used the dies included with the Mansion set to create the windows and the door. I used foam tape to attach my images to the background and stamped Road Trip on a banner that I die cut using the Banner Doubled Stitched Die Set.




2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Love your hand drawn scene, Nina! Great combination of AI sets for this scene.

Nina said...

Thank you Cynthia, that's so sweet of you ❤️