Monday, May 23, 2022

Springtime Flower Truck by Bri Firth

Hello Ai Fans - Bri here! Today I am sharing a floral card design featuring the new 5511 - Floral Truck Set, which is part of Ai's Rides collection. This project is perfect for Ai's current challenge, "Wheelie Awesome", as it features a truck full of fresh blooms. For more details on how I created this Spring card keep reading below.


The background papers are from the same double-sided paper that coordinate perfectly with the colored flowers from the Floral Truck Set. The flowers and the truck were colored with Copic markers. 


The striped paper I die cut with the largest Hexagon Double Stitched die. The heat embossed sentiment is from the WC Sentiment 2 set. I used liquid adhesive to attach all the pieces to the card base.


Check back next week for more Ai inspiration made by me!

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Love your cheerful design, Bri! This truck is adorable.