Thursday, May 26, 2022

Smallest & Cutest! by Mercy Sauer



Hi Folks, Mercy here.  This month’s grand finale features the newly released Match Book Series Chapel set 5496.


This is my first time creating with the Matchbook series. I will admit, at first, I simply didn’t know what to think. Would I enjoy the process of creating a tiny, tiny scene? You all know I love “cute” and really, what is cuter than a miniature card with its own matching envelope?    

So, I stamped all the included elements, cut them out using the dies, and before assembling, I was hooked. Seriously, I got pretty excited I stopped a few times while creating the card to show my husband and my daughter. They both said the same thing, “oh, wow, that’s great, and so small”.  

Did I mentioned I was hooked? I created two cards! I could make a ton of these. It’s really fun. I am looking forward adapting critters and elements from other sets to create interesting, super cute, super different tiny cards.

Even though I haven't gifted a MB tiny card, I can’t way to do so and see the recipient's reaction.

If you are looking for something truly unique, fun and incredibly cute, check out the Match Book series. 


My first example features the new Chapel accessory set. It would be great for weddings, baptisms, communions. They would also make for great handmade party favors! 





Here's my second card! no one would ever be upset you forgot "something" if you give them this card...no way!


 

What do you think? I love them!  

Well, this was fun! please tag Art Impressions with your creations, I would love to see them. 





2 comments:

Andre M. said...

These cards are just darling, you've showcased the sets beautifully!

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you. 😊