Friday, May 6, 2022

Welcome to the Real World Graduation Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here with a colorful graduation card created with the Ai 5277-Graduation Set


To begin, I stamped the happy elephant grad with black ink and colored it with Copic Markers. This image could be used for any age and the elephant looks so happy holding his diploma!


After I was done coloring the elephant, I cut the image out and started to create the background. I was inspired by the Earth image and made a cool sky design with stencils. I love the mix of clouds & sun rays in the background and the yellow gives a glowing look to the design.

The sentiment "Welcome to the Real World" was stamped in a teal color and coordinates with the blue colors used throughout the card. I also added a pretty blue glitter paper to frame the greeting and center card; the sparkle looks fantastic when the light shines on it!


Lastly, I added layers of pattern paper and black cardstock before attaching the card to a white 6"x6" card base. I hope you enjoyed today's project and are inspired to create a graduation card with the Art Impressions Graduation Set!

Have a great day!




No comments: