Friday, June 3, 2022

Just Roll With It Birthday Card by Tasha

Happy Friday Ai Fans!
Tasha here sharing a birthday card created with the super fun 5186-Enjoy the Ride Set from Art Impressions!
The bike image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. The set includes several extra accessory stamps, so I added the balloons to the back to go with the birthday theme. I love that this is optional to allow you to customize the bike for year-round cards!


For the background, I used a cloud stencil and blue Distress Oxide ink to add fluffy clouds to the sky. I also used a grass stencil across the bottom and Copic Markers to add more little grass around the bike.


The sentiment "it's your Birthday, just Roll With it" was stamped with orange ink and cut with a tiny banner die. Blue and orange always look great together and I like the unique banner shape on this design!

Lastly, I attached layers of textured orange paper, silver glitter paper, and blue card stock before attaching the card to a white card base. I think this design is cheerful and will make someone smile on their birthday!

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!







No comments: