Friday, July 22, 2022

ANNOUNCING! New Video Journal Tutorial Using Copic Markers by Janet

Hello and happy Friday. I'm excited to announce that I have started a Christmas Journal video tutorial using Copic markers. Ai watercoloring is the bomb but not all of us are watercolorists. If that's you and you want to make your own Christmas Journal, I invite you to follow along as I publish a multi-episode video series on completing a journal using Copic markers. If you're a watercolorist and want to practice Copic coloring, you're welcome to join in as well. Each new video will be published on Friday and available to watch on my channel.

I'm going to be using a few of the new Journal Watercolor stamps but also many Ai Christmas themed traditional card making stamps. The Journal line is so versatile and certainly not limited to Christmas or to watercoloring. 

To watch the first episode, click below.   


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are enjoying the entire Journal line!

Wishing you a very crafty day!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 
88

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

OOOOO!!!! I LOVE it, Janet!!! I absolutely can't wait to get home and watch it!!!

The Drip Co said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sharon Caudle said...

Got to watch it Janet and love how you created the cover! Beautiful work! Thanks so much for all the wonderful tips!

Karen Day said...

Great tutorial, Janet!