Friday, July 22, 2022

Christmas in July Cards by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing two Christmas in July themed cards featuring the #5042 - Christmas Bee Set!



My first card has the sweet little bees singing around a Christmas tree. I stamped the tree directly on to the card and layered the bees with foam tape. I also added Distress Oxide Ink around the edges to bring in a honey colored glow to frame the scene. It looks like the star is lighting up the center of the card and I love the bright yellow color!

To complete the card, I added the flying bee to the top of the card and used a white gel pen to add falling snow to the background. I also attached layers of gold, red, and green pattern paper to go with the Christmas theme.


The second card is a smaller design perfect for gift cards or to hang on a gift bag. I stamped the singing bees and colored their winter accessories in holiday colors. Their little hats are just too cute!


To complete this card, I stamped one of the included Bee-themed greetings and added layers of red card stock, silver mirrored paper, and green pattern paper. I also added the honey color around the edge to frame the trio. I love all bee-themed things, and the Christmas Bee set is perfect for this year's holiday cards!

Thank you for checking out today's cards and I hope you are inspired to create a Christmas in July themed card or project!

Have a great day!






2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh my gosh, Tasha! These are soooo adorable!!! I love how you've colored them! They just pop right off the screen! Beautiful work!!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much, Sharon! -Tasha :)