Saturday, July 30, 2022

Happy Birthday BFF! by Janet


Hi everyone! Years ago I discovered Ai stamps through the characters that I so enjoyed. The Girlfriends and Laugh Lines stamps really spoke to me. I love snarky humor so it was a natural fit. Today's card is a good example of the humor that Art Impressions is known for.

This project was made with the AICS32 Hot Java Mama Set. This lady is one of the main images in it. I love how she's hunched over and typing away on her cell phone. She may want to rethink her message to her FBB on her birthday but you know....We don't always make the best social media decisions! 

The lady in the set was fun to color up using Copic markers. After fussy cutting the image out, I glued it on a polka dot cardstock. Then I used the 5065 Oval Double Stitched Dies to cut out the main image and also the purple matt. I used one of the swirl dies from the 5543 Journal Template Die Set in the corners. I love the way they look on the card. The Journal Set has so many options for cards. I know I'll be keeping it handy for lots more than just journals.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I invite you to check out all the Laugh Line sets available in the store. You're sure to find something that tickles your funny bone. 

Wishing you a very crafty weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

LOL! I love this image and sentiment! Super cute card Janet!