Friday, July 1, 2022

It's Par-Tee Time Mini Slimline Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Today I'm sharing a mini slimline card created with the  4902 - Par-Tee Golfers Set! This set includes two character stamps, a variety of sentiments, and fun golf accessories to customize your design. My card features the male golfer zipping around with his golf cart to the next hole. 

I stamped the image with black ink and colored him with Copic Markers. I used Distress Oxide Ink and a puffy cloud stencil to make the sky and drew in the grass. I love his golf clothing and had fun coloring his outfit; I love these socks!!!
Lastly, I stamped the sentiment "I can drive 300 yards...IN MY GOLF CART!" with gray ink. I also added layers of blue cardstock and black pattern paper before attaching it to a white mini slimline card base.

I hope you enjoyed today's card and wish you all a happy and safe 4th of July weekend!







No comments: