Saturday, July 2, 2022

Sea Time is Free Time! by Janet Axtman

 

Hello Ai fans! One of the things my family enjoys about living in the Carolinas is that beach access is plentiful and close. With that in mind, I made this card thinking about an upcoming trip to Folly Beach near Charleston, SC. The truck comes from the new Rides #5511 Floral Truck Set. I filled the truck with the #5509 Beach Accessories. I used Copic markers to color all the images. 

After creating the sun rays background with a stencil, I cut a smaller background with #5062 Rounded Rectangle Double Stitched Dies and a slightly bigger mat with the same set. As final touches, I added three butterflies from the Floral Truck Set and a sentiment from the #5397 Submarine Cubbies Set. I cut out the sentiment with the  #5064Circle Double Stitched Dies.

The images for this card were so much fun to color. I've included a little closer up view of them below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. The entire Rides Line is so fun and unique. I hope you'll visit the store and check out the selection of vehicles and accessories.

Wishing you a very crafty weekend!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest  

No comments: