Sunday, July 24, 2022

Seas the Day! by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing a summer themed card with you that I made using the 5455 – Birthday Buggy Set and the 5509 – Beach Accessories.

The Ai Rides series is so much fun because you can mix and match all of the sets to create just the theme you want.  


My card was made with the Art Impressions Summer Fun challenge in mind.


I also used 5399 – Gull-Friends Set for the verse, shell, starfish and of course the adorable seagull. 
I mean, what beach scene is complete without a seagull?


My mom's first car was a powder blue 65 VW Bug so I modeled my car after hers.



Copics used:
G24, G40, RV10, RV63, Y00, Y18, Y38, BG0000, BG02, BG10,
RV29, RV69, E40, E42, E97, N0, T2, C6

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is beautiful, Renee! I love that you paid homage to your mom's first car! And all your details are so amazing! I so love your work!!!

Cynthia said...

This is adorable, Renee. Love all of the accessories AND the floaty hanging from your sentiment is perfect!