Friday, August 19, 2022

I Ain't No Quitter Card by Tasha!

 Good morning Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a card created with the fun 5517- Sassy Laugh Lines Set! This set is fabulous and includes one main image and a variety of sentiments!



The stylish lady was stamped with black hybrid ink and colored with Copic Markers. I also added a glowing background with Distress Oxide Ink. I love the red & teal color combination and her cool printed cardigan sweater!


The sentiment was stamped with the same black ink and I love this shopping-themed greeting. This is totally something I would say!


Lastly, I added layers of silver glitter, plaid pattern paper, and red card stock before attaching it to a white card base. 

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are inspired to create a project with the 5517- Sassy Laugh Lines Set!





3 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

She is so fabulous!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you so much, Dot! :)

Sharon Caudle said...

How fun is this card?? Love it Tasha!