Thursday, August 11, 2022

NEW RELEASE-Mousey Christmas by Mercy Sauer

 Welcome back friends, this is Mercy, excited to showcase another new set from the Ai Summer 2022 release. 

Here’s my card using the Mousey Christmas set #5564 


For this card I created a subtle background using vellum as the liner for an infinity shaker card. It’s a hidden treat for the recipient to discover. I used heavier and “louder” embellishments to make noise when the card is shaken. If you pay close attention, you will notice the bluish color in the background (from the shaker). 
 I thought the hanging socks were fun and playful, perfect to combine with these two adorable mice. I did add a frame to help ground the card and once again, I used Copics and X-press It paper to stamp and color the elements.  

You will definitely see more of this set in the coming months. Please share your experience, have you checked out the new sets, which is your favorite, can you actually choose? 

I want to know! 

Thank you for coming back and I will see you next week! 




2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

So adorable Mercy! I love all the wonderful layers and your awesome coloring!

Kreativestamping said...

thanks Sharon!