Sunday, September 18, 2022

Baby Boy Journal pages 11 and 12 by Reneé Matarese

 Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing pages 11 and 12 of my Baby Boy Journal.

This time it's all about his first holidays!



For Halloween he was a pirate!
How cute is this little guy?!



I decorated both the front and back of the little frame tag and used the journal die clasps as a decorative element.



Then we're onto his first Christmas.
I used Dr. PH Martin's bleed proof white to make the snow.



I have 4 pages left to share. 2 are complete and 2 are not.
If I can get the last two finished, I'll share all 4 next Sunday.  If not, I'll just share the two finished ones.
Happy crafting everyone!

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This journal is nothing short of spectacular!! I love each and every page you've created!!