Thursday, September 1, 2022

Woodn't it be Nice Challenge by Mercy Sauer

 Welcome back crafty friend, this is Mercy, today with a brand-new challenge, perfect for the beginning of the Fall season, Woodn’t it be nice! 

It’s a simple card with a cute lovable element, exactly what I was hoping for. I chose an A2 card with a wood background and spooky windows which are included in the set. 



I love the technique of using an ink pad and wiping (or dragging) onto a plain background or one with lifted details as the one shown here. Many times, when I create a card, I challenge myself or set rules to make it interesting and more fun. Unlike many cards I create, I chose only one character from the set as the focal point. Believe it or not, for me this is a challenge since I enjoy coloring and adding tons of elements to my cards. My second goal was to use my new Copic color families, BG70’s and E70’s, I absolutely love these colors! 

In my opinion, mission accomplished! 


Good luck to those who participate in this challenge, and like always, please post your fun creations. 

I will see you all next week! 


2 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is darling! what a fun challenge!

Kreativestamping said...

it sure is .....;)