Sunday, October 23, 2022

SSS 2021 Exclusive by Dot (Stay tuned for 2022!!)

 Hello Ai fans!

Dot was busy this weekend making a card for a friend.

She used the former 2021 Simon Says Stamp/Art Impressions Hug in a Mug exclusive set.
Stay tuned for the upcoming 2022 SSS Exclusive set coming next month!



Hi!
This is the 2021 Art Impressions Stamptember Exclusive stamp set sold only at SimonSaysStamp.com  I made this card for my friend Gaylynn. I think it was Kendra Krebs who colored one like this for Christmas time. Maybe it was Bonnie Krebs - I truly don't know. Please let me know if you know in the comments and I will update my blog. So fun to use our watercoloring stamps on this set. The Art Impressions 2022 Simon Says Stamp Exclusive Christmas stamp will be out soon so make sure to get it before it's gone! There's one out there that I still wish that I had gotten a few years ago. 

Ai_Dot_DT.png

Thank you Dot for sharing your adorable card.  We KNOW your friend will LOVE it!

Here's Kendra's card that Dot was referring to.


Enjoy your weekend everyone!
Happy Crafting!


No comments: