Saturday, December 17, 2022

Janet's Top 10 of 2022

 It's that time of year when we all get to look back at our work over the year and pick out our favorite projects! It's so fun to review the past year's work. I really have a hard time picking them but here it goes...

The first project I'm sharing is a treat box celebrating Dad. Read about it HERE.


I love Christmas card making so several made it into my top 10. This one is titled Three Cheers My Deers. Read about it HERE.


Here's another I enjoyed putting together. Who doesn't like Santa? Read about it HERE.


Taking a step back to fall, I really love how this one turned out. The colors and the image are so serene. Read the post HERE.


I'm a HUGE fan of the Matchbox series so a couple of them made it into my top 10. Read about it HERE.


Halloween is so much fun to work on and the Front Porch series includes many holidays. This was a blast to create. Read about it HERE.


Here's another of my favorite Matchbook cards. The diner is a great trip down Memory Lane. Read about it HERE.


I had to include a spring card. I really love this image too. The birds, flowers, bees and butterflies are so sweet. Read about it HERE.


I made several slimline cards this year but this one is my favorite. Love the sentiment and the two darling little critters I named Thanks and Giving. Read about it HERE.


And last but not least, this gal says it all doesn't she? As we approach the new year, I feel her pain. Those pounds just seem to pack on over the holidays! Read about it HERE.

I hope you are enjoying this walk down memory lane with all our Design Team members. They really do amazing work with the wonderful stamps and dies that Art Impressions makes. I look forward to all the great projects coming in 2023!

Happy Creating!

Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest

2 comments:

Dot J Freel said...

Awesome cards! Love them all!

Sharon Caudle said...

Love all your work, Janet!! I can't wait to see what you're going to do in 2023!! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year!!!