Friday, January 13, 2023

Big Birthday Wishes Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new birthday card created with the super cute 5400 - Baby Critters Set. This card was inspired by the Ai "Let's Celebrate" Challenge and I just love these little animals!

For this project, I started by stamping all the little animals and three (3) extra balloons with black ink. I colored all the images with markers and used the coordinating die set to cut them out. It's awesome that this set includes the matching dies!


To make the party scene, I cut a fence out of pattern paper and added green grass for the ground. I also used a cloud stencil to add tons of fluffy blue clouds for the sky; I love clouds!

After I glued on the fence and grass, I used foam tape to attach the group of friends. You can get a similar look using masking paper if you choose to make a flat card front.


Lastly, I attached a sweet bird to the sky and added the balloons. I also stamped "Big Birthday Wishes" with the same black ink and added layers of purple paper and polka dot pattern paper to complete the design. I love how this turned out and look forward to sending it to someone special!

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you are inspired to join in the Ai "Let's Celebrate" Challenge!



No comments: