Friday, March 31, 2023

Favorite Travel Partner Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a travel themed card created with the 4932-Pack Your Bags Set and 5186-Enjoy the Ride Set. I love the Ai people stamps and this traveling duo is so much fun to color!

For this project, I started by stamping the couple with black ink and colored them with Copic Markers. I used masking paper to mask off the lady before stamping the man to have the couple stand closer together.  Masking paper is a great way to get a layered look without cutting the images out. 


For the background, I drew in panels to look like large windows and stenciled fluffy blue clouds. I also stamped several airplanes to make it look like an airport scene. This couple is totally what my husband and I look like when traveling, but I do pull my own rolling luggage. 


Lastly, I added layers of red, gold glitter, and blue paper to coordinate with the airplanes. I also stamped "Life with you is wonderful" with black ink to look like it's connected to one of the planes. The greeting and images are from different sets, but work together perfectly to complete the design!

I hope you enjoyed today's project and are having a great day!






2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This card is sooo freaking adoraable!! I absolutely love how you designed this, Tasha!! Brilliant!

Karen Day said...

I love how you've got them standing in the airport!