Friday, March 17, 2023

Happy St. Patrick's Day Card by Tasha!

 Happy St. Patrick's Day Ai Friends!

Tasha here sharing a new Spring card featuring the 5425-WC Peeking Animals and 5006 – Sham-rock Set! I love the Ai animal sets and this little bunny image is too cute!



For this card, I started by stamping the bunny image with black ink and used masking paper to cover him before stamping the pot of gold and shamrock. I used Copic Markers for the coloring and a white gel pen to add little accents. The bunny is the perfect size for layering on top of the gold coins; he is one lucky bunny!


After stamping, I masked off the shamrock and pot of gold before stenciling the background. I made my own cloud stencil with a cloud die and used light Distress Oxide ink to create the rainbow. I like that you can still see the clouds under the rainbow colors,


For the greeting I stamped "Happy St. Patrick's Day!" with green ink and layered it with gold glitter paper. The 5006 – Sham-rock Set includes several sentiments, but I think this one worked great!

Lastly, I added green grass, fun shamrock themed pattern paper, and a little green gem to complete the design. I had so much fun creating this card and hope you are inspired to make a fun Spring or St. Patrick's Day card!

Have a great day!













1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so adorable, Tasha!! Love the pot of gold at the end of the beautiful rainbow!!