Saturday, March 18, 2023

Spring Journal Series - Episode 3 by Janet

Hello Ai Fans! Today I've got four more pages of the Spring Journal I've been working on. I'm having such a good time working on the pages. There are so many choices for cute stamp and die sets that have spring and Easter themes. 

Last weekend, I gave you a sneak peak of the Easter chicks with hats and eggs. Below are the other four pages I made using a wide variety of Ai products. Please see the list at the end of the post for all the items used. 



These pages are included in Episode 3 of my Spring Journal Video Series. In it I am using Copic markers rather than water color. In this episode, I share all my pages so far and show you how I colored the two large chicks above. I hope you'll join me by clicking on the link below.


Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you are enjoying the entire Journal line!

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Such gorgeous work, Janet! I love them all!