Tuesday, March 21, 2023

You Rule! Tag Album by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here coming today with a whole new project that I am so excited to share with you. 

So I got this new Die Set called Tag Stitched Dies and I immediately thought I will create an on-going Tag Album and keep adding to it new creations using Ai sets. 

For my first creation I will use this cute Teachers Rule Set.


The Tag Stitched Dies Set creates different tag sizes and also includes some decorative dies. I will create my tags using the biggest die. I die cut it the tag using my die cut machine.

I stamped the cute teacher and other images from the Teacher Rule set using my Memento Tuxedo Black ink and my Mini Misti then colored them with Copic Markers.



To create the background I stamped my glass mat with blue Distress Ink pads, Speckled Egg, Mermaid Lagoon and Broken China, then sprayed it with water and pressed my tag against it multiple times in different areas to create an interesting pattern on my background.

I used dies from Journal Template set to cut around my sentiments. I also die cut a strip to be the ground the teacher stands on and I colored it with the same Copic shade I used for her shoes.


I glued the ground strip with Nuvo glue then backed all my images with foam tape and assembled them on the tag. I then decorated with some enamel stickers.

I cut couple tags for the future projects and bound them together with my first tag in a red ring.


Check Video Tutorial here:






2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

This is so cute, Nina!! Love your idea!!

Nina said...

Thank you Sharon, so glad you like it :)