Saturday, April 15, 2023

Bugs & Kisses!

 

Hello Ai Friends! Today I've got my take on the new 5728-Mushroom Cubbies Set. It has so many cute critters, flowers and an adorable gnome to play with! It is a lot of fun to work on.

I created a background using a plain off-white A2 card base decorated with papers from the Easter Paper Pad. The ovals were cut using the new 5727-Nested Oval Frame dies. The Mushroom Cubbie and all the images were colored with Copic markers and colored pencils. A few epoxy stickers from Doodlebug Design Inc were added as well.

Thanks so much for stopping by today. I hope you'll stop by the store soon for all your card making needs. While you're there, make sure you check out the entire Cubbie line.

Wishing you a very crafty day!


Janet YouTube - Blog - Facebook - Instagram - Pinterest 

1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Super cute card, Janet! I love it!