Friday, April 14, 2023

Coffee Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a coffee-themed card created with the 5518 - Hot Mess Laugh Lines Set. This stamp set includes one main image a large variety of fun sentiments to customize your project. I can honestly say that this lady looks the way I feel after a busy week.

For the stamping, I used black ink and colored the lady with Copic Markers. I stamped the image a second time on to plaid pattern paper and cut out the arm chair to give a fabric look. This is a fun way to add texture to the chair and I love the plaid design!

I wanted it to look like she was sitting in house, so I used a ruler to draw the wooden floor planks and molding. To add some color to the walls, I ink blended with Distress Oxide ink before stamping the sentiment with black ink. I like that it looks like a spotlight in the center of the card and the blue tones are so pretty!



Lastly, I added layers of yellow, green, and blue plaid paper before attaching the card to a white card base. 

I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a wonderful day!






1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Adorable, Tasha! Love how you colored her and that fabulous plaid chair!!