Thursday, April 13, 2023

Clouds (Challenge by Mercy Sauer)

 Welcome back crafty friends, I appreciate you stopping by.  This is Mercy with a new Challenge, and for me, it's all about the clouds.

Let's take a look,


For this card I used the Flying High Set which is one of my favorites.   I've used this set many times, it simply does not lose its charm.   In the past, I've stamped and colored, like in today's card, but also fuzzy cut and popped up on my project.  However, one of my favorite cards using this set is by a Sharon Caudle, one of our Design Team members.   Be sure to visit our Ai website to check it out!

Today's card is a one layer card with a simple Happy Birthday popped up sentiment.   I wanted the sky and clouds not to compete with the other two images, so I opted to use muted colors against the blues and greys.   Typically, I love coloring the plane in red, but for this card, the cool grey tones are perfect.

Folks, this is my project for the week.   I wish you all a beautiful crafty week and I will see you next Thursday!

4 comments:

Cynthia said...

Fun scene and beautifully colored, Mercy! One of my favorite sets as well.

Kreativestamping said...

❤❤❤

Dandi93 said...

Fabulous scene

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful coloring as always, Mercy!! Another fantastic card!!