Thursday, April 13, 2023

Oval Bunny Card by Mercy Sauer

 Hello folks, thank you for your visit, this is Mercy with a cute and simple Easter card.   If you are a busy bee with kids, work, home, life in general, I urge you to not set aside your crafty needs.   I did say needs!   For me, crafting is my happy place and generally I create projects depending on my mood, not what I "should" or "should not" be doing.   Not every card must be a masterpiece of layers of tiny die cuts or a coloring scape to challenge Monet!  This card is a perfect example.    It's cute, simple and to the point.   An oval shaped shaker assembly with a bunny in the background.   I picked orange, one of the accent colors on the egg, to match to the pattern paper background and frame.   Not many shaker bits, a sentiment from the set, and that is it.   Let's take a look!



This card did not take a lot of time, and it's as cute and warm as the next one.   Have a great week guys, I will see you soon.



1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh how adorable!!! I love this!!