Thursday, April 6, 2023

Easter Pop Up Card by Mercy Sauer

 Welcome to Spring crafty friends, Mercy here with an interactive pop up platform Easter card PLUS a bonus card!



I used the Sending Love cubbies set to create this Easter card. My goal was to inspire you to take one of your sets and adapt it to fit your card needs.   As you all know, I love all things Ai "Cubbies" and this one is no exception. I thought the bunny was perfect to hold some Easter eggs in a meadow of flowers, grass and very cute flying critters.   
I also wanted to demonstrate a coloring technique I often apply.  I pick one accent color and incorporate throughout the project; it's that simple.   In this case, my accent color is yellow. The pattern starts with the egg on the right top side, moving left to the bunny bow, down to the apron, back right to the flowers and finally ending in the lower center of the card.   This accent "pattern" technique works every time when using any type of coloring medium.   

Here's another look!


BONUS CARD!



Well folks, this is all for this week, I will catch up with you with another project next week.   Until then, have a great one!






 

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

Both cards are adorable, Mercy!

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you Cynthia!