Friday, April 7, 2023

Hoppy Easter Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a fun Easter card inspired by the Ai Easter Wishes Challenge. For my project, I used the new 5732 - Front & Back Bunny Set and 5401- Easter Chicks Set. I just love this bunny! 

To begin this card, I stamped the little bunny with black ink and used Copic Markers for the coloring. Also, this set includes a coordinating die that made is super easy to cut the image out. 

After coloring the bunny, I used the new 5719 - FB Fence & Window Set to cut the center of the card and make the cute fence. I used pattern paper for the background and fence, but you could also cut the fence with any color paper to make a custom scene. I was thinking this fence would also be fun to decorate for the Fall/Winter holidays!


After attaching the fence and grass to the card front, I added a stamped "Hoppy Easter" greeting from the 5401- Easter Chicks Set. This cute greeting works perfectly with this bunny! 

Lastly, I added several white enamel dots and attached layers of white card stock and teal glitter paper to complete the card; I love the sparkle!

Thank you for checking out today's card and I hope you all have a wonderful Day!
Happy Easter!









1 comment:

Sharon Caudle said...

So stinking cute!! I just love this adorable bunny!!