Thursday, April 27, 2023

Wreaths by Mercy Sauer

 Hello folks, Mercy here.   Recently, I posted a card using a new set for me (Greenery Invites) and decided to create a few more cards.   It's a versatile set to create relatively simple cards or invites plus to use as "supporting" elements in other cards.    It's perfect for spring/summer cards; however, it's also perfect for the holidays.  

My favorite card of the two is the Happy Birthday card. I stamped, colored and then fuzzy cut the wreath and attached a sentiment to complete the card; simple and elegant!

Let's take a look!





If you are feeling inspired, be sure to check the Ai website for lots of inspiration and amazing sets.   Ai has plenty of options that range from the simplest to the more advanced.  On the website you will also find lots of inspiration from the Design Team.   

Hope you all have a great week, I will see you next Thursday!


1 comment:

Deb H. said...

The see through window idea is neat. I never would have thought to do the window on both panels. I love the splash of yellow.
The second card is a great showing of how one stamp set can be used to create cards for various occasions. I like all the cards.