Thursday, May 25, 2023

Easy-Peasy by Mercy Sauer

Hello friends, Mercy here.   May has been a very busy month for our family, and now that May is almost gone, I was inspired to create a card that would sum it all up.   I can't think of a better stamp set than the Hot Mess! set.   Folks this is me!


This week I'd like to talk about creating and enjoying the process whether you are a newbie or a seasoned card maker.   Sometimes thinking about the color palette, shading, patterns, etc. can keep us from getting started.   This is where Ai shines.   I absolutely love that Ai includes a colored picture of their product right on their packaging.  It gives you the option to choose your own style and interpretation, or not. 

Today, I wanted to relax, unwind, and color.   Not think too much.   Check this out.    I took out the packaging and pretty much followed the suggested palette and shading.   Obviously, I didn't follow precisely, but you could.   Very easy with amazing results 
...it's so cool!


For additional interest, I popped up the fuzzied cut colored element on the inside panel of the card and added a simple sentiment from the set...easy-peasy!

Well folks this is it for May....I will see you back in June....Happy Crafting!

 



3 comments:

Deb H. said...

The 1st card is cute and I normalize don’t like mushrooms. And do like this card. The 2nd card made be chuckle. I can relate to it. I have felt that way.

Sharon Caudle said...

You're amazing. That is all! :) LOL!

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you ladies!