Thursday, May 25, 2023

Fabulous Flowers in May by Mercy Sauer

Welcome to Ai's newest challenge crafty friends, Mercy here, with a project full of blooms. I'm using the latest Mushroom cubbies set (I absolutely love it) and a few others to create the scene I imagined. 


When looking at the card, it seems there's lots of layers and masking.   However, you will notice in the picture, I only masked the window on the right hand side of the mushroom and the other window and leaf on the left side.   All other elements were stamped independently from the rest of the elements on the card.    


One of my goals for this year is to practice and improve my watercolor skills. I see many areas where improvements are much needed, but the important thing is to start....and start I did!    Join me in this Challenge, flowers are always a great theme, and please tag your projects so we can all enjoy them.  Until next time!




5 comments:

kReN said...

Love your project, Mercy. Wondered if you are watercoloring on the Neenah or Hammermill? Watercolors or Zigs? I am happy to follow your watercolor journey.

Sharon Caudle said...

Gorgeous as always, Mercy! You just continue to blow me away with your talent! I love it!!

Deb H. said...

Love the cards.

Kreativestamping said...

@kReN. Thanks. I used Winsor and Newton watercolors on Arches 140 lbs watercolor paper.

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you Deb & Sharon