Friday, May 5, 2023

For a Special Friend Card by Tasha

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card inspired by the Ai #350 "Don't Fence Me In" Challenge! To go with the theme, I used the new 5719-FB Fence & Window Die Set to make a cute little scene with one of the sheep stamps from the 5398-Sheep Set. 



For the background, I layered pretty purple and pink paper and added a purple glitter paper for extra sparkle. I think the purple and blue colors work well with the pops if yellow. I also colored the sheep's balloon and party hat to match. Doesn't he just look too cute!

Lastly, I stamped "For a Special Friend" from the 5734-Friend Sentiment Set to complete the card and added little white accents with my gel pen. I love how the fence worked looks this stamp!

Thank you for checking out today's project and I hope you all are having a wonderful day!







2 comments:

Deb H. said...

Cute card. I really like the yellow dots leading your eyes into the sheep.

Sharon Caudle said...

Another super cute card, Tasha!