Thursday, May 18, 2023

Happy Birthday Tag by Mercy Sauer

Welcome back to our Ai Blog, Mercy here, today with a CSC project (Clean & Simple Card).    Coloring with Copic markers is up there with some of my favorite and most relaxing things to do.  Often I simply stamp, color and die cut cute elements and save them for a rainy day.    Well, today is not raining, but I do need a quick tag for a gift.   I shopped in my Ai stash and picked up these cuties to create my tag.



It is a simple project, it took me 10 minutes to complete, and it's super cute.    The new Ai Valentines Paper Pack is also perfect for spring and summer theme projects.   For the sentiment, I grabbed from multiple sets to create a unique phrase.   I do want to point out that the elephant's collar is meant to be white with a pink bow....no I didn't forget, lol!  

This hack is great to keep in mind, I hope it sparks some ideas to meet your own needs.   Have a great week and keep on crafting.


1 comment:

Deb H. said...

Very cute birthday tag. I may have to revisit that stamp set. It is one I don’t have because the images I thought were for a younger age than I would be making cards for. But I love the elephant and the bird. The way you have used them could be for an age group.