Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Spring Time Tag Journal by Nina

 Hello Ai fans, Nina here with a new adorable Tag Journal tag using the cute HM Garden Set which is an add-on for the Holiday Mansion Set.



I stamped the cutesie images from the HM Garden Set on a white paper using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and my Mini Misti.

I colored the images with Copic Markers, shades are:

Reds: R35 R37

Orange: YR07 YR09

Green 1: YG23 YG25

Green 2: G43 YG67

Yellow: Y17 Y38

Browns: E99 E09 E07

Grey: C2 C4 N6

Beige: E11 E13

I then cute the images and backed the larger images with foam tape.


I cut one grass border and the letter for the word "SPRING" which is going to be our sentiment today.

For the back ground I used blue shades from Distress Inks. Mermaid Lagoon, Speckled Egg, Broken China, Peacock feather. Blended then irregularly to create a sky background.

I attached the grass hillside with foam tape to the bottom of the tag then tucked my wheel burrow, watering can and the garden boots between the grass.

I cut the wooden posts of the birdhouses since I wanted to hang them. I attached them as if they are hanging and drew a couple lines as they are the ropes they are hanging with.

I then decorated the tag with enamel dots and stickers and attached my tag to the Tag Journal.







1 comment:

Deb H. said...

Love the cute garden tag. This stamp set has been on my wish list. Now it has moved up hire on the list after seeing your tag Nina.