Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Chicken Coop Tag by Nina

Hello Ai fans, Nina here and today I am sharing a new cute Ai tag for my Tag Journal of Art Impressions. Today I am using one of the Matchbook sets; the Chicken Coop Set and the Tag Stitched Dies Set.



I cut my Tag from White paper multiple times and attached them together to make them sturdy. I then used Broken China and Lucky Clover Distress inks to create a background for my scene.


I stamped my images using Versafine Onyx Black Ink that is watercolor friendly because I used my Zig Brush Markers to color them.

I then colored them with these shades:

Reds: 260 024 020 029

Orange: 070 052 054

Yellow: 050

Greens: 045 047 041 053

Pinks: 201

Browns: 061 060 068

Greys: 099 075 095 091

I then cut my images, backed them with foam tape.

I cute grass from a grass border die and also bushes border from clouds border die and some trees to make my scene more interesting.

I also die cut a tiny sun and couple clouds.

To assemble my scene I glued the bushes border then backed the grass border with foam tape and attached then tucked my images behind and in front of the grass border.



I added some letter stickers for the word spring and some heart stickers.



I then opened the metal ring of my tag album and added my new tag to it.






2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A cute way to a Match book set. A cute card.

Sharon Caudle said...

Another winner!! Love it, Nina!!