Monday, June 5, 2023

Happy Birthday interactive card by Sharon Caudle

 Hello AI Fans!!


How many of you love interactive cards? I raise both of my arms, and if I could raise my legs without falling on my behind, I'd raise those too! LOL!  I love dimension, and I love interactive! That's what I've got for you today! I used a magic iris die and a camera add on to create this cute and fun birthday card. I hope you love it as much as I do! For the images, I used the adorable 5400 Baby Critters Set from Art Impressions. This is the cutest birthday set! I've used it so many times, and I'm not about to stop! LOL! So here's some pictures, and I've shown you several as the shutter opens on the front of the card as the handle is pulled down on the right. 








Isn't that just too much fun??!!  Thanks so much for stopping by today and until next time - stay crafty!!


Copics used:

YR02, YR04, YR07

YG21, YG23, YG25

R20, R24, R27, R29

V22, V25

B000, B00

E21, E23, E25, E51, E53

Y13, Y17

C2, C3, C4, C5, C7


2 comments:

Deb H. said...

A great combination. Love the card.

Hunky Dory said...

That is too stinkin’ cute Sharon! I love that stamp set as well and interactive cards are my fave! Thanks for the inspiration!