Sunday, June 4, 2023

O-FISH-ALLY OVER THE HILL! by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I have a pair of very similar birthday cards to share with you.
The first will go into my stash.  The second will be given to someone and 
I'll tell you that story in a minute.



Masculine cards are some of my favorite to make and I chose green because when you
don't know what colors someone likes, it seems pretty neutral.  Also, I feel like so many
shades of green are very masculine.
Lol!  As I'm looking at my card I'm wondering just how many shades of green
I packed onto it.



For those of you who don't know, I work in an elementary school.
Our principal is turning 50 on June 15th.  We're celebrating him all day long.
Each grade level from Pre-K through 5th grade has an activity planned to do with him.
I made a card for all of the faculty to sign for him. His favorite thing in the world to do 
is go fishing.  Art Impressions had me covered! 
Enter...5406 – Mr. Set and 4900 – Reel Great Guys Set.


Besides the two main sets I used on this card I used a bunch of other Ai products.

5543 – Journal Template Die Set for the tab with the 50 on it.
5562 – Journal Letter Die Set
5606 – Harvest Journal Paper Pack
5463 – Slimline Dies Set for the mattes and the banner the sentiment is on.
Memento Ink Pad
Sakura Pigma Micron 05 – Pigment Fineliners – 0.45mm I used this to hand draw the sign around the Gone Fishing sentiment.
4773 – Acrylic Block 5 Pack (Variety) to stamp the smaller images and sentiments







In case you missed it...there're still several hours to take advantage of the 40% off Father's Day sale category.


End-->

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Nobody does masculine cards like you, Renee! You are the absolute best at them!! These are both amazing and he's going to love the card you made for him! Fantastic!!

Deb H. said...

Fantastic birthday cards.