Friday, July 21, 2023

Wishing You A Warm and Beautiful Day Card by Tasha!

 Happy Friday Ai Fans!

Tasha here sharing a new card created with the 5488 - Sailboat Window Set. I love all the Window stamps and I thought this one would be perfect for a Summer card, the lake is so pretty!

This image was stamped with black ink and colored with Copic Markers. I live near lots of lakes and had a wonderful time coloring this image, especially the flowers.  I also added little white accents to the water to make it look like the sun was shinny on it. Doesn't the bright blue sky and clear water make it look like a perfect day for sailing?


One of my favorite color combinations is Blue and Yellow, so I used these colors to bring in tons of color. It reminds me of the sun and water and I love the bright yellow pattern paper!


Lastly, I added layers of silver foil paper and several white enamel dots before attaching it to a white card base. 


I hope you enjoyed today's card and are having a great day!



 

3 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful card and coloring, Tasha! I love your paper that looks like bubbles and the way you made the water twinkle with sunlight! Makes me want to be sitting beside a lake right now!!

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

Thank you, Sharon!

Deb H. said...

A wonderful card. The attention to the details is amazing. Love the stripes on the sail.