Thursday, August 17, 2023

All Wrapped Up Challenge by Mercy Sauer

Welcome to this week's challenge. Please join us and tag your creations. You may be the lucky one to win a great prize.   

Today's card is a simple yet colorful card. I followed the same principles I used in this week's blog. I used two sets of complementary colors, pink and yellow, blue and orange, and gray as the neutral color. I used layers of printed paper in the same color as the ones I used for the main element of the card. Let's take a look! 

Although the complementary colors of the card may not be next to each other, they still create a harmonious design. You would think blue and orange need to be together, but even with the white separating them, the card still comes together. I used gray as the neutral color to center the card, allowing the other colors to really stand out. Finally, I adhered the whole assembly to the card base, then used scissors to give the card its V shape. 

Have a great week! 

4 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Beautiful example of using complimentary colors, Mercy! Your card is adorable!

Cynthia said...

Lovely colors and design, Mercy!

Dandi93 said...

So cute Mercy, great colors

Kreativestamping said...

Thank you guys!